Girls, Sex before marriage or marriage before Sex?

just saying

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Ideally, marriage before sex.

• and what is the reasoning behind that?

• It feels right and it feels much more special truthfully. For me, I have an affliction with platonic relationships, and I find it rather alluring to shift from that to a sexual one on or after a wedding night. It's intimate and it makes the intercourse much more well-received I suppose. For a girl in general, it gives us an assurance that the guy we're dating won't dump us right after he has sex with us, like he isn't just with us for our body. It gives us a sense of pride that 'yeah, he worked for it, and now I'm going to give it to him the best way I can'. This doesn't mean you have to be a virgin until you're married by the way, that's not what we're getting at. That's another ball game.

What Girls Said 19

• ideally marriage before sex, it's nice to have something special to give to your husband, but I feel in our day and age it's difficult to make a commitment of that kind. I'm 26 and still waiting, but i can't say it's not difficult especially in how dating works generally.

• Hope for the best and wait for the special one

• no one should stop the person she loves from getting physically intimate for any reason.

how can I tell my man I love you when I don't let him touch me when he wants me and tell him to marry me if you want the touch.

I don't sell my love to buy marriage. love is invaluable. I want it for the moment. tomorrow I can be dead, I want the connection now for this moment.

I don't live for tomorrows and oaths on a paper, I don't sell my love. that is why.

• then why teenagers fall in love once and just love each other to eternities?
      you tell me? how many guys had loved you? and touched you? it will be a figure more than one

• you are telling me I am not giving any special moments to my man. I tell those girls who are preventing their men from physical intimacy are not giving any special moment to their men and selling their love and sex appeal in return for marriage.

I said, you have no idea about what is love. do not speak nonsense about it.

• Just tell me a neat guy or a guy with the 100th relationship with you?

• Marriage before sex.

• and what after marriage?

• Literally what you said makes me no sense to me. Having sex before marriage would completely ruin it for after. It would never be special. It would just be an act. I would get no enjoyment out of it and it would make me depressed every time it happened. That's why I'm saving it.

• Oh sorry
      i just read Sex before marriage
      HIGH FIVE AND BEST OF LUCK.

• The goal should be marriage before sex.

• Sex before marriage.

• and why is that?

• Good luck with that , hf (Y)

• Waiting until marriage is an outdated belief rooted in misogyny. No thank you.

• Either one. :/

• Sex before marriage. I don't see why it should be done just after getting married.

• because that person will be oathfully , officially , soulfully yours. You will be his only priority , his wife , his everything , his only soul sharing partner.
      Not with a guy who delibrately wears condom because he dont want a baby from you.

• Well not everyone is muslim lmao

• fair enough

• sex before marriage, but trust before sex.

• And how can you say that?
      look if he is that much to be trusted then why dont go for marriage? why just back off and irritate with marriage?

• well, At least these perverted Dogs got some standards and class. They dont get a fuck like animals where ever they want instead they marry with pure girl and die with the girl which just made for him.

• You are so sick and self righteous. No one will marry someone like you.

• I don't think it matters that much if you're with the person you really want to be with.

• What will be left ahead of you if you're keen to experience everything before marriage
      This is what leads to early divorses

• Yeah like giving a person their first child wouldn't be special for instance... even if one or both weren't virgins... OK right

• (Y) ..

• Marriage first, in my opinion. I'm a virgin. I'm proud of it. I don't judge others though. Your bedroom is in your house, not mine

• Personally for me marriage before sex

• Which is really nice.

• sex before marriage, im saving my virginity just for my husband, well... future husband ;)

• Marriage before sex.. But either way, I don't judge.

• and why?

• Well because when people have sex they become attached in a way that is meant for a husband and wife should be. I don't know it's hard to explain, but that's just how I was raised.. Plus I think that experience should be with someone special and I'm pretty sure that if you marry a person, then they're pretty special.

• well thats good.

• Sex before marriage definitely

• Any reasons?

• I think is better that way, when getting married and being clueless of how its gonna be when your intimate with your partner, can bring a lot of floss most the time, on less y'all both virgin, 1. Your partner is probably inexperienced 2. there many ways for either to fill uncomfortable
      3. Perhaps lacking some thing
      4. It won't go as well as you imagine
      5. You probably won't see in them what you imagine
      I mean the list could go on for days, I'm not saying that sex defines love cause it doesn't, but it does play a big role in a relationship, most infidelity are biased on unsatisfied individuals

• Then why shouldn't marry a professional trained pornstar if you want so much experience?
      Lets suppose you're right, how much time it gonna takes you to fly your partner in the sky? i guess only 1 or 2 times.
      it can make you unsatisfy if your partner is half used, but it will never make you unsatisfy if you're doing with a untouch body.

• marriage first

• Do what you want and what makes you feel good about yourself. Since I don't want to get married, sex before marriage.

• and why dont you wanna marry?
      well if everyone starts doing what they wanna do, the world will eventually become hell.

• You asked about sex, so I answered about sex, not all of the crazy things people want to do in the world. I don't want to get married for personal reasons, and I don't think it's required for my happiness or a successful relationship. Sex isn't some crazy hellish act by the way.

• well i didn't say sex is hellish act, i said this thought is inapproperiate.

• True longlasting love before sex

• Sex before marriage

• Sorry i meant marriage before sex 😅 my bad

• modest thinking :)