What's a great first date place other than a restaurant?

I'm not a big fan of going to restaurants. Is there any other places to go on the first date other than restaurants?

64

Most Helpful Guy

• the Park
    Amusement park
    Bowling
    the Beach
    Skating
    A drive-in movie theater (if you have one in your area)
    A walk through downtown
    Travel to the nearest big city near you and just have fun there.

Any place that can provide entertainment is a great choice for a first date. Just in case you two hit a roadblock where you run out of things to talk about, you can always use the activities to take away from the awkwardness.

I hate restaurants as well for dates because they can easily turn awkward once the conversation ends.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• Amusement park.

• Totally agree with @Mookinsx lunch is always time to go on a first date because it's more casual, not so romantic. I like the idea of going to a zoo or aquarium, an interesting environment, but quiet enough to where you guys can still have conversations and maybe hold hands while you walk through the exhibits

• Go on a walk. Go to a park. Coffee shop? Do something simple for a first date. That's how I like it.

• i alwys think going for lunch in a cafe is nicer, more personal

• Picnic in park or beach maybe?

• Ice cream/coffee and walk in a park, a fair, festival, outdoor event or concert, bowling, ice skating.

What Guys Said 3

• carnival, fair , event, some outdoor activity?

• The bow of the Titanic?

• Beach, hikes, rock climbing, ice skating, amusement park