How to be a best girlfriend ever?

Guys, tell us what can a girl do to be a best girlfriend for you? What girl´s behaviour makes you to love her and what makes you to commit to her?

Most Helpful Guy

• A woman that is understanding and doesn't read to much into things. I'm speaking merely on the personality of my definition of a perfect woman. Most importantly honesty but also being considerate. Be honest but not so much brutally honest, if you catch my drift, we have feelings too. I like a woman who is physically affectionate, likes to cuddle and just be held. A woman that will place herself in your shoes before making accusations or assumptions. That will go out of her way or comfort zone to make you happy. A girl that is mentally there for me not so much physically, though that is important as well. One that has interest, hopes and dreams. That will work to attain them as well. I love when I'm laying on the couch or in my bed and she comes to me, kisses me and compliments me as much as I do her. That will go out of her way to not hurt you. Who is trustful and forgiving. A woman that will satisfy me whole heartily sexually and then some. Lol I can go on and on but I'll stop here.

• thank you, you can go on. I´m really interested to know this.

What Guys Said 3

• Be straight up honest with us, dont lie and say your fine when your not... it shows. Also put effort in the relationship and make him know you want him and no one else even effects you in the same manner. If you make him know you love him it will come back around ten fold

• your mouth may never leave his Dck and he will marry you

• be faithful and loving to him and care about him and have sex with him everyday

What Girls Said 1

• Just love him and only him.