How to tell him I don't want to be with him?

There's a guy I've known for a little over 2 years, I had a thing for him for a while, until I realised that I actually on liked him as a friend and I told him this, I knew nothing would ever happen between us and I told him this. It really upset him and I understood that and I left him for a while. He messaged me again in Feburary this year and we got back to talking again and he started saying all this stuff, he was dropping hints that he still liked me. I told him that I don't know how I feel about him, I told him again that nothing would happen, but he chooses to ignore it. Now he thinks that I like him more than a friend and he wants to make things work between us. I honestly have never meant to intentionally hurt him.

Really now I don't know what to do, I'm struggling to tell him I dont want anything more than friends. I don't want to hurt him again, but I can't avoid it any longer, he's just completely misunderstood me and I really need some advice on what to do.

What Guys Said 1

• Want to be just friends? You guys can't. He is really into you. Tell him you dont fell nothing romantic for him, and that he should forget you. Ignore him, if he dosent understands. But when you do this there is no coming back. Be sure that you dont want him in your life.

What Girls Said 1

• Just tell him that you only see him as a friend.