Girls, what's you're perspective on this girl I was dating?

I was dating this girl, when we first met I told her how it was on a very rare occasion that I drank, I don't like drinking that much at all really. And I knew she liked to, but that was ok with me o respected that. She seemed ok and respected the fact that I didn't drink much. So as our time dating went on, she was always wanting to drink. She went out one night, while my butt was sitting at home, and got drunk as crap, then called me at 4 am saying she was driving around town drunk and I convinced her to get off the road and I went and picked her up. The next day I found out she had texted a guy who she dated before me asking where he was at and wanting to go over to his house... but I stayed with her cause she pretty much was minipulating me to believe that it wasn't her fault cause she wasn't even gonna tell me she texted him, it was his fault for telling my sister then my sister telling me. But I'd take her out to the drive in theater and we couldn't go without having to sneak some kind of wine drink in for her to drink on, then the next day she went to a lunching with a bunch of her friends and she said she had 6 or 7 glasses of some alcoholic drink I'd never heard of and that night we went out and was wanting to drink again. She wanted me to drink with her and I told her no I didn't want to and she got mad at me and smarted off and said "well I wanna be with someone who wants to drink with me." Needless to say the next day I broke up with her. She was acting different with me ever since she went out and got drunk that one night. Did I do the right thing? Cause she's out there making me look like a bad guy cause I broke up with her...

6

Most Helpful Girl

• just ignore her.

What Girls Said 5

• Drinking or not drinking is a huge compatibility marker. She not only drinks too much for you, she makes bad decisions while drunk. You did the right thing.

• You made a good decision by breaking up with her. She sounds problematic, I mean making you look like a bad guy just because you don't want to drink? That's plain stupid, and she should definitely visit some AA cause she has a drinking problem if she can't stop it. Plus, if she was going to met up with other guy... Not a good sign, at all! Cut her out of your life mate, you deserve better

• You did the right thing

• She's a dummy

• You did the right thing. She sounds unstable. And like another girl said, drinking is a big compatibility thing.