Guys, have you ever wanted a girl to leave her guy?

A friend of mine said he wishes I would break up with my boyfriend

he didn't say why but it seemed odd

do you ever feel that way?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Its not a good idea, to try and woo a girl from her guy. IF she breaks up on her own that's a different story. Sounds like the guy is desperate. Why not go out with someone who is single, unless there are none around. Even if the girl breaks up with her boy friend it was ill gotten and will not bear good fruit.

What Guys Said 17

• I have but not in a 'so I can date her' kinda way. Yes there are plenty of girls I really like with assholes but something about wishing for a breakup for your means just seems bad. There are girls who are attached to some player of asshole who's only in it for material reasons, while they want something real and that's when I try to convince them to cut it off. Sometimes they use the 'I think I'll be what changes him but with those guys they either grow up on their own or not at all. So yes, I have wished for girls to break up with a guy for their own good.

• Yes. My friend was in a bad relationship with a guy who treated her like shit and with no respect. He would constantly yell at her, make her feel like shit, and tell her things just to hurt her, then be all nice to reel her back in. I was almost begging her to leave him before she got seriously hurt. Thankfully, she finally did. He whined for a week then had the nerve to just randomly tell her he was over her and found a better girl. I was quite surprised when she showed me her response which was telling him to have fun with his new bitch :).

• Yeah said it to tons of mates
    Mostly because the guy was trouble for them

• NEVER... he's her guy... so i shouldn't interfare 8)

• I used to have a classmate in college. She was married to a real douchebag and she and I had a lot of chemistry.

She continuously seeked my advice and just plain wanted me to tell her to get divorced (and I assume she'd like me to become her other half).

I did want to do such but I just felt it was her job to accept she was better off cutting ties without need of my input.

I never did and the guy got her prego one of the times she let him back in the house. I just cut all ties with her.

• Well I wouldn't say it to someone who is in a relationship bc thts just intruding.. But he may feel like he can treat you better or the guy is a dick.. He may know something you don't as well..

• The guy who suggested you to break up with your boy friend knows something about your boyfriend that makes you sad and he doesn't want you to suffer later on. Moreover, this guy definitely has strong feelings about you. Maybe, he also fell in love you. Otherwise, he wouldn't care and doesn't interfare.

• Yes. I did. Her boyfriend was very cruel to her. He would abuse her physically and mentally all the time. The girl was simple, honest and little submissive. I always wanted her to break up with his boyfriend. She did finally broke up with him and married to a nice guy later on.

• i told a friend once he should stay away from the girl he was with, because i thought she was trouble.
    of course he didn't listen.
    he dumped her shortly after because he found out she was cheating.

• Yes, many times, don't know her boyfriend, why should I give a shit about him? Of course then I'll never trust her, but I probably wouldn't anyway.

• No, I wouldn't voice an opinion about anyone's relationship unless it was abusive...

• Yes, but I wouldn't say it to her

• I would keep my views to myself unless one of the people in that relationship is cheating on other.

• no... unless she was my crush... but i wouldn't say it

• Yeah I have but I never voiced that opinion.

• ya before my fiancee there were many girls that i liked that were taken and i wished they would dump their boyfriends but now i am happily engaged so i can't complain

• I did once because I honestly felt like she was being andused emotionally and it want healthy for her. She still hasn't.