Guys, am I a rebound?

Sp I've recently started dating this guy who was in a 6 year relationship aND apparently it was serious. I recently found out that my boyfriend checks out his exs boyfriend snapchat 3 times a day and there r pixs of her on it. Am I a rebound?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Rebound? Its hard to tell. Guys sometimes have a hard time letting things go. I've dated new women and still had a little bit of a craving for an ex. It most likely has nothing to do with you. Something he can't really control. Really what you should be concerned with is what your are going to do next. Will you accept that maybe he is just satisfying his curiosity, not doing anything too bad, and will eventually get over her? Or will he end up eventually leave you for her, or worst, mess around with both of you at the same time? Life is not ever knowing the outcome and making your choices accordingly. Life is a gamble. You weigh your options and roll the dice. You're betting with your life and time, though. That's more risky than any dollar amount. So make your choices with every sense of your being.

What Guys Said 6

• I think you might have mixed up pronouns in your typing.

What you just said in that sentence is that you already have a boyfriend, and the guy you are seeing is bisexual?

If you meant to say that the guy you're seeing has pictures of his ex on his snap story a lot, then ya you're probably a rebound.

• Likely... He may not realize that you are... It was likely NOT intentional... We've all rebounded and it sucks for the rebounder, but I don't think anyone's ever intentionally used a person as a rebound...

• I was a rebound once, what an awful feeling. Worse than being led on

• yea... sad that he's a stalker too.

• while it is possible you are a rebound, he could just like her new guy... it will pain you, but don't confront him about it, he might dump you if she wants him back... but if you confront him, it will only bring pain to the both of you, instead, just support him as a girlfriend should support a boyfriend until he either stops paying any attention to her, or he goes back to her...

• Very likely... Im guilty of rebounding. I felt terrible after I found out that thats what I did.. After a bad breakup things are confusing. Its possible that you are a rebound and he doesn't even know it.

• Did it ever work out

• No it didn't, but thats not to say it can't for you. The girl I rebounded with cheated on my twice...