I realized I like my guy friend, should I tell him?

So tonight I realized I really like one of the guys I'm friends with. We were talking about all the girls who liked him, and I realized I do too. Should I tell him? Summer is almost coming, so should I kiss him on the cheek or tell him I like him on the last day of school? A lot of girls like him, so I kind of want to beat them... If that makes sense.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just know this: if he's single, and your friend, and is actively initiating interaction with you, chances are he's already interested. IMHO you should start cranking up the flirtyness to one hundred, then after a few days, if he responds well, ask "so... Where are we going? What are we?" Or something. Flirting tips: touch him lightly, kiss him on the cheek, and a big one graze your hand over his back, all the while talking in the sweetest voice you can. Just don't do it all together or he'll think you just want to have sex :)
    Just know you already have a solid 70% chance.

What Guys Said 2

• You have to ask yourself if you like him for him or if you like him because other guys like him.

• I realized I really like one of the guy

What Girls Said 4

• I'd tell him soon, like the next time you see him. Good friends make great romantic partners, I should know I'm marrying my best friend in July. I've known him since I was five, we both realized we had feelings for each other about the same time. So go for it, you have nothing to lose and a lot to gain.

• i know most people will say follow your heart but i wouldn't

• Why not? What have you got to lose?

• WISH I WOULD COMPETE FOR A MAN. he'll come crawling on his knees or i'll die an old cat lady. THE END.