Has anyone ever met anyone off of tinder?

I've been talking to this guy off of tinder, and I'm not one to jump into things. But he seems like a great guy. I've put off hanging out with him until I got to know him better. But I'm still really nervous
I just want to know if all guys on tinder are looking for hookups or actually looking for relationships.

• Go for it!
  • Don't do it

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for it if you like him, just let him know you're not into hook-ups. Also, meet in public.

What Guys Said 6

• Most guys are looking for hookups on Tinder but most guys in general (regardless if it's online or not) are looking for hookups. I don't see why people feel the need to mention that. Just because they lie with some cheesy line in person (i. e. "I truly feel a connection and love you") doesn't mean they're actually looking for a relationship.

• So are you saying no guys are looking for a relationship? Or go for the hookup first, and the relationship after?

• @Asker I'm saying most guys are looking for a hookup, and minority of guys are looking for a relationship.

Now there is a possibility some guys are looking for a hook-up and THEN a relationship after (the exact opposite of girls.)

• Most people are looking for hookups there, that's why if you want a relationship, you better take it slow when you meet, so that you're sure that he doesn't just wanna hook up.
    I've met from Tinder, but we were looking just for hookups.

• That's what I think, that's why I'm soooo weary about meeting someone off of tinder haha.

• Yea I know, that's why I keep like putting off doing this

• Go for it, but don't put off too easily, just tell him what you want and stand your ground. Don't give any sign of insecurity or he'll just feed of that (if he's just wanting to use you). You won't lose anything by trying, but you may win a lot if he turns out to be a great guy.

• Yeah, I have met a few,
    Ask him what he is looking for? Easiest way to know

• I did, he said he doesn't really know to be honest. But he's also said he's not interested in just a hookup

• Did you meet up for hookups or dates?

• Both..
      I didn't know what I was looking for either, but one girl was amazing and I took thing slow/dated her

• I don't use Tinder, but some of my friends have met plenty of people off there. One girl I'm friends with went out with an NFL player! A backup i'd never heard of, but still.

• We're they meeting people to date or hookup?

• College, ya that's true. I definitely was guilty of not planning dates as much as I should have, it's hard when you have a million tests to study for.

• Yea, and I've been out of school for a week and he still has another week yet, and he's at a school by my home so that's why

• You are on the wrong app if you don't want a hookup...

• Well mostly I'm on it just for funsies. And this is the first guy who I've kind of clicked with...

• just meet in a public place the first time.. shouldn't be a problem if he's open to that and then you can get a better feel for him in person.

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't advice it.

• Go for it. He seems like a good guy.

• guys on there are looking for an easy fuuuck