Age differences do they matter?

I'm 27 f he's 17 m. Been dating for 4 months. Amazing in bed amazing and when we're together. Everything is so easy it's pretty much perfect. We are long distance though.. The only down side while I finish uni and he finishes school. Anyone else In a similar situation? How have you kept it going?

No he does not look and act like a kid he's quite mature. And I do not look or act like a 27yo. And no there is no law for that here. As long as he is over 16 which he is there is no issue.
We kind of balance each other out.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's fine. Never been there though.

What Guys Said 5

• A ten year age gap when one person is just 17 years old is unacceptable!

My son is 17 and I would take action if I found out. Not because he had sex, but because an adult that should know better had sex with him.

Kids can make stupid, irrational choices with each other, but adults are expected to act like adults and socialize with other adults... DATE other adults...

My son is a kid, he's bigger than me, his voice has more base, he looks grown, but I raised him, I see his decisions and the consequences of those poorly thought out choices... At 17, they can't be relied upon to consider consequences... They don't think they'll ever be 30, they have no concept of a world beyond themselves!!!

• Nice!!! 10/10

• As long as it's legal go for it.

• 27 girl banging a 17 year kid, MIND=BLOWN

• what state do you live in?

What Girls Said 5

• I am saying the exact same thing to you as I would if your genders were reversed. You are way too old for him to the point that I'm a little more than creeped out.

It's almost worse that he's the younger party since boy's brains develop differently than girl's. You should do him a favor and end it and then get into some counseling.

• I don't really see a problem with it

• Well does he look too youngish?

• If you can make it work, more power to ya! But 10 years apart is a pretty big difference.

• 1|0