Dating a guys for 4 months?

So I was dating a guy for like 4 months and out of no where he just stops calling, texting. And no communication. Was it me or him? Help me understand.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• He is probably on to the next unsuspecting girl or dead. One generally doesn't cut off someone without an explanation.

• Thanks for a worthy response. :-).
      Do you ever feel that ignoring is more hurtful than talking to a person to let them know?

• Ignoring is definitely more hurtful and cowardly.

• Better to know now instead of later!

What Guys Said 3

• It was u! I dont know what u did but it was u

• Wow.

• Well if things were great or even so so wouldn't he have at least called, texted? But there could be one explanation was he like a badboy type? If yes maybe he got locked up. Have u gone by his place? Have u seen him at work

• He wasn't a bad boy. He worked for a County Sheriff's dept

• He just didn't have the balls to break up with you like a normal person. It may have been something you did, but if he wasn't a pussy he would have told you what it was and you could fixed the problem. I did that to a girl one time in the past and I regret it because it really hurt her, I know because I talked to her a few years later and she was really broken up about it, I will definitely never do it again.

• Flakes are everywhere... That's unfortunate, but you'll be ok and he will eventually get what he deserves.

Being a douche is never "ok" for men or women!