Girls, would this be an okay idea?

So I've been seeing this girl for a moth or two, we only have really kissed when we say goodbye, we made out twice before we got together but each time only for like a second or something, so not really making out but definitely more than just a peck. Well umm tomorrow I should be hanging with her, and I really wanna kiss her so bad so would this be a good idea, I kinda wanna just randomly out of the blue say "Hey can you look up for a sec?" And kiss her then. How bad of an idea is this?

Please help me I'm hanging with her today and I need to know if this is a good idea.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a good idea, it sounds super cute, but are formaly dating?
    Because you haven't made out, do you think more of her?

What Girls Said 8

• I think it's fine!

• Just kiss her randomly. Girls like random cute surprises

• I wouldn't tell her to look up because looking somewhere other than you could result in her moving her whole head and you don't want that. It would make it hard to kiss her. Kiss her either A) When she's talking a lot. Surprisingly a lot of girls think it's the best way to shut them up. B) tell her you got to 'tell her' or 'show her' something then say 'this' and kiss her. Both would be a surprise and surprise kisses I believe are the best. Good luck!

• Yes, but just touch her hand or leg lightly first, you may not have to actually say anything

• Just kiss her randomly. No need to say anything. When you feel like the time is right just do it :)

• Yea you should

• Take it slow and easy at first. If you want to makout with her than start by kissing her first and make sure she's comfortable with it. I also think it's a good idea to start cuddling first💓😊✌️

• Okay. I'm not gonna go fast, the problem is I know I go to slow for her that's why I'm asking this.

• If she shows a sign that she wants to go faster than just go for it, not to fast not to slow

• I'm having troubles with that so that's why I came up with my little plan

• It's not a bad idea, just don't make it too sudden