How do you feel about online dating?

Lately I've been talking to some guys on kik, and only after talking for a day, they start calling me babe and asking me to be their girlfriend. I personally don't ever want to be in an online relationship and how they even work confuses me. There is the whole catfish thing that could happen, and what if you find someone you like, in person. I just feel it would be incredibly awkward to explain to someone that you're dating a person you've never met.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't. Its a whole bunch of games involved. You have to understand there are so many available people. Men will play games because they have options. almost everybody is looking for a hookup or fling. they will sometimes send you a message you respond then they don't respond or the way to learn bored late at night and respond to you which may be days or weeks later maybe month. if you guys do is exchange numbers he may only want to just text or expect you to send him nude pics. you'll never you may never hear his voice on the phone. a lot of them are already in relationship there just messing around on that site and I could go on and on and on. I gave up the online dating a long time ago nothing positive came from it for me I didn't have any luck likewise my girlfriend. but if you are. looking for somebody to hook up with, text buddy or one night stand that is definitely the place to be my take on it. oh and they say baby all the time. just don't think that you're the only female there calling baby too

What Guys Said 3

• I'd rather be single then get tangled up in all that shite.

• first thing GET OFF DATING SITES, ok now you must look for someone in the "real world" whom won't R@pe you cause online dating is fulled with false info ok

• before my fiancee i tried several never had any real luck no girl ever messeged me back

What Girls Said 3

• I would only invest the emotions when I have meet up with the person and got to know him better.
    I am not against knowing people from online and meeting them up in real life.

• I don't like online dating at all. I won't ever do that shit.

• I would never date online.