Guys, why he booked 2 separate bedrooms in hotel?

we live in different countries, and meet in 3rd countries several times per year. So he always booeked one big bedroom for us two, and this time he booked 2 separate big bdrooms...
what is that mean?
if he dont even want us to sleep in 1 bedroom, then why he invited me to go there?

Updates:
*BEDS, NOT BEDROOMS

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• he doesn't want to send you the wrong signal.

you couldn't figure this out on your own?

0|0
    0|0
    • what u mean

• Show All
    • Not ur business

• whatever... chico.

What Guys Said 10

• Maybe you are to fat to fit in one ;)

0|0
    1|0
    • actually he is fat, i am skinny

• In some countries, unmarried couples are not allowed to stay in a single room. So he might have booked two room in different names (one for you and another for him).

0|0
    1|0
    • its not that country and we already got 1 bed there

• He probably just wants privacy and/or thinks you'd like yours. Some people value privacy very highly. I've never really understood it.

0|0
    0|0
    • if so, why he need me with him on this vacation, why can't he go alone and be private then?

• Because wanting privacy means there are particular times you'd need to be alone. Just because he wants privacy doesn't mean he wants to be alone all the time. Those are different things.

• But privacy and relations is incompatible, i like privacy too, but sleep in different beds... Is odd... And remind of an old grumpy couple, who doesn't sleep with each anymore.

• meet in 3rd? u mean third world. maybe its an accident.. or he's bringing a friend.

0|0
    1|0
    • 3rd country
      accident? he booked it
      he will not bring anyone

• i still dont know what 3rd countries mean.. well maybe its a secret.

• google will help u

• just being a gentlemen

0|0
    1|0
    • we slept many times at 1 bed... its weird
      where do u see a gentleman here

• maybe before it was out of necessity and now he had a choice and didn't want to seem presumptuous

• if u 2 people dating, they usually want to be close to each other...
      i dont understand what u even talking about

• Becuase he wants to have sex with two different girls.

0|1
    0|1
  • Perhaps he has been experiencing bouts of violent diarrhea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this not just gentlemanly?
    Plus a low key way to show he has money?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am with you. Not only is it more distant it is more expensive. Ask him.

0|0
    0|0
    • u mean 2 separate big beds more expensive than 1?

• Show All
    • I can't tell you then, unless they were booked and all the large beds were gone. I can't imagine why he would want separate beds, if one big bed was available.

Why don't you just ask him? Perhaps it is simply availability. Perhaps he got a killer deal on the room with 2 beds. Ask him...

• i am not very good at asking stright... i think he just wanted to pay less
      we traveled a lot and he always took one bed, so i was surprised to see 2 separate

• No idea. Probably uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0