What makes a breakup painful?

Is it the fact that you didn't mind saying goodbye properly with hugs and kisses, or the fact that we won't even be friends anymore indeed girlfriend/boyfriend, or something else? Whoever had a painful breakup before, tell me what was the most painful about it, even if it's a small detail. Thank you very much.

Most Helpful Guy

• Fear is what causes the most pain...

Everyone that's not a teenager has been through breakups and loneliness. It gets easier and you learn to appreciate your private time as you hit your 30s.

Life is full of ups and downs, eventually you will realize that sometimes, you are responsible for your own happiness and men can come enhance that but they can't take t away.

Wootwooot

What Guys Said 4

• Cutting off and bye bye forever like a ice cold shower.

• The fact that the future with that person you had been betting on is now impossible.

• If you been with the person for long time sure it's harder on a person
    no break up is easy at all ,

• i dated a girl briefly. She was the most gorgeous girl. Although she had the personality of my dream girlfriend but realised we couldn't relate to each other at all. We both tried to talk but things got more awkward and awkward. I think she was too shy to break up with me. So after few weeks i brought it up and we both agreed its best for us to break up. I didn't want to be a burden to her. And the worst part is, i still have feelings for her after 4 months now. reason why i rushed to ask her is kinda complicated but i regret it. It ruined our potential friendship and left me with heartbreak.

What Girls Said 2

• Running into an ex when they're dating a new girl, the fact they got over the break up sooner than you did, ignoring you like you don't exist, posting pics of themselves with other chicks on social media, they want to be friends but I'm not ready or want to be their friend. Things like that.

• When you're used to talking to and seeing someone all the time it's hard when life changes and you can't do that anymore
    Biologically people want to hold on to people rather than moving on
    When my ex and I broke up I missed talking all the time and cuddling at night