Have you ever felt bad because a stranger you find attractive is way above your league?

Happened to me today :/
Was at a convinience store and saw a really really hot blonde girl in a line. I really liked the way she dressed.
I felt bad that a person like me didn't stand a chance D:

She looked like she is only into big white muscular white dudes who treats her like a slut =_=

Most Helpful Girl

• All the time. 😢
    I feel 2 ugly 4 everyone.

• I would take you on a date if you weren't practically on the opposite side of the world... it would be awesome, I'd make a dart board with activities that we'd throw at and then perform such activities (hopefully something scary like sky diving would be hit) and at the end of the date you'd be so happy you'd be glowing & grinning from ear to ear as we finish off the night dancing on top of a mountain as I howled at moon... but than again I don't think I am or that you find me out of your league and you probably think I'm weird as fuck. soooo I guess we'd have to settle with an awkward hug.

• @WhateverMayBeWillBe gotcha, very interesting

• I feel like my silliness is a little overwhelming right now.

What Girls Said 6

• It happens to everyone, sad but true..

But don't give up hope because I've learnt you can be pleasantly surprised by people, if you give them a good vibe they'll naturally like you- a smile or just saying hey - it makes a big difference ☺️

• Happens to me when i am with my crush, he asked me out but then i said no cuz i was too shy and thought that he was way out of my league

• Yeah, that happens to me.

• Happens all the time ^^

• Aww... Such cute kitty!! and all the time I feel like why can't I look a bit better!

• No tbh
    But girls aren't as shallow as you think
    Be confident next time, you might surprise yourself

What Guys Said 3

• It happens to the best of us bro

• No.

most high above females are spoiled, brain washed zombies anyways.

• I feel that all the time with my best girl friend even though we flirt all the time