Awkward 2nd date but the guy is really sweet. Is it all over?

As the title says

Yes, I am attracted to him. I realized it today not the last time because I met him online and hadn't seen him before.

we went for a movie, it was ok till it started. But it was too cold in there and its really warm outside so we were in very summery clothes. I was frozen stiff after it finished could barely talk and so it was getting very awkward so I left. We were going to hang afterwards but I wasn't into staying but not because of him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you want to go on another date with the guy? Do you find yourself attracted to him? What made it so awkward?

• Please see the update

• If you want to see him again, just text him thanking him for the date and telling him you had a really great time.

What Guys Said 2

• This is the perfect time to invite him over and screw his brains out. That should give him a clear message. After that, the ball is in his court.

• awkward for him or you?

• Definitely for me, probably for him too

• Mostly nothing happened, that's the problem

• so you didn't talk at all huh? well... maybe he's just shy and needs to get more comfortable with u. but maybe u dont wana waste time and thats completely understandable

What Girls Said 2

• Third time's usually the charm

• How did he make you feel? I'd say give him another chance. But that's just me.