Why am I not being racially fetishized on dating websites like tinder and ok cupid?

Im 90% Black (took a dna test) and I don't get called brown sugar or chocolate or anything like that. None of their responses are remotely sexual, just a few hey how are you or hey pretty, beautiful, cutie. I don't feel like I have a lot of sex appeal and this saddens me. I read an article where a mixed race girls claims to be called black beauty and they ask if they can see her black girl ass, lots of overt sexual comments however im fully black and get none of those responses. what is going on? do I need to take a full body shot in a tight dress so I can be seen sexy and not wholesome?

Most Helpful Guy

• now this is interesting... a girl complaining that she isn't being sexualized and objectified enough. Well my friend, you'll get exactly what you're looking for here on GaG. Set your profile to public, upload a picture, and watch your inbox throb with penises

What Guys Said 7

• Wait. You're upset that guys are being respectful of your gender and race even when they're trying to pick you up online?

Seriously? THAT is your problem?

Men just can't win, can we?

• I don't agree with the mainstream opinion that women shouldn't be called sexy, chocolate, or brown sugar. I like those comments (I've hardly them often which is strange) as it makes me feel sexually attractive. I dont like feeling like I dont have sex appeal to men

• Don't worry, she's just an exception.

• No, I'm not an exception. Women play up their sex appeal all the time. We just act like we don't like it but the minute the attention stops at a certain age women get all upset

• So your disappointed that these guys are respecting you? That's wild! Most women get upset when you view them as a piece of meat.

The fact that these guys are talking to you isn't enough? They are obviously interested in you meaning, sex appeal, if they are trying to talk to you on a dating site..

If thts what you want, I mean i guess, you could be straightforward to them and say hey do I have sex appeal.. Im sure they would like the invitation

• A women that likes to be objectified, why am I not surprised.

• You found out you're 90% black from a DNA test? hahaha

• I know I'm black because people will ask if I am from africa. and both of my parents are black. I just wanted to know the percentage of African ancestry I had

• WOW. introduce yourself to me and i would have dirty talk with you all the time :D

• ye tight dress n heels bby. show me the pic once u taken it

• Go for the body shot!

What Girls Said 5

• wait your mad because guys are being respectful?

The hey beautiful is why better then someone Sexalizing you

• No, it's not. I want to be seen as a young sexual woman, not wholesome.

• They not calling you beautiful because
      You are wholesome

They are calling beautiful because they think you are beautiful, those guys are being respect and sweet, those are the guys you should go for,

not the ones
      That say hey sexy

• So you would prefer to be fetishized and seen as a sexual object? Are you looking for hook ups or a relationship?

• I want to feel like a sexual being. Like i have sex appeal. There is nothing wrong with that. Women play up their sex appeal all the time. Why are we so coy about owning our sexuality?

• I'm tired of being telling women who don't have sex appeal this. Yes, I want to be seen as sexy. There's nothing wrong with it. We wouldn't reproduce if we didn't possess sex appeal

• Right then.

• I've been told I'm chocolate but I've never really had people make sexual remarks about me but that's probably because I'm not that pretty.

• Why do you want to be sexualized? I understand it if you only want to hook up but otherwise, being sexy kind of takes the attention of guys to think there's something behind being sexy.

• because I want to feel sexually attractive. I'm not into being seen as non sexual. I dont like it at all

• They will acknowledge it if you send a picture of you in private (never go nude or in underwear and don't show your face). It's better than just showing everyone. But why are you on tinder? To find a hook up or to find love? Because to find love I would not recommend you to give away sexy pictures.

• How do I send a picture of me in private? You mean I have to wear revealing clothes for them to say that?

• Upload the most slutty pic you have, while the rest of us girls are thankful there are still nice guys on dating sites