Does a guy still have a chance if he struggles with creating sexual tension?

Honestly and only flirting move and I pull out is eye-contact. That's easy. But the other stuff like using correct words to indicate a push-pull flirting session or using correct jokes are stuff I can't master.

I'm the guy that failed English class twice in high school because I struggle with expressive language and using the correct words to convey the purpose of the essay or novel. So words are the biggest barrier to sexual tension. I have no idea how people on FB respond within 30sec-2min. It takes me on average 5-10 minutes to write a response that is interesting or funny.

BUT looks and workout do substitute.

Basically this is me: I can do anything in regards to improving myself, EXCEPT sexual tension related to words.

What Girls Said 1

• Ha funny. Well, if the girl likes you for who you are, (or just really wants to bang your body of you super hot), then words wouldn't really bother me personally. Also, body language creates more tension than just words as well. You should be fine unless you fall for a girl who's super into words and quick, stimulating sexual conversation lol

What Guys Said 1

• All you have to do is know what you want and go after it. You're getting sidetracked with BS.