How should I tell that guy I'm interested?

A guy who has a crush on me, asked me to go out several times, but I always say that I'm busy. Now I want to give him and myself a chance, so how should I say to him that I'm free now and it's ok for us to go out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Make sure he knows that you really were busy. and that you were so sorry about not being able to go out with him. The only thing you might do with the next person if you are busy but interested is to tell him that you are interested but busy and would like to find a good time to meet. But for this situation you just apologize for being busy and if he suggests a time when you aren't working change your other plans. Just be honest with him about how you feel now and it should all work out.

What Guys Said 2

• Ask him out.. Very clearly and directly.. It's a turn on.

• Just be straightforward about it.

What Girls Said 3

• I would tell him. What do you have to lose?

• How do you tell him? Call him or go straight to him and say whatever you need to say.

• what I should say?

• What do you want to say? Tell him that you aren't busy anymore and you want to know if there's still a chance. Just be prepared of what you'd get, he could've move on you'll never know but at least try

• myeah actually I just wanna give him and myself a chance coz I know that he is not my type, but now I think I may should try, that's why I dunno how to tell

• You should go up to him and say that you really want to go out with him and you are really sorry that you where always busy before

• he lives 50 km away I dunno where he lives, he comes to my city. And not to say sorry to him, I never rejected him, I was just busy

• Than I'm am sorry but I don't know how I can help you there unless you get say yes to him if you really like him, you can make free time in that schedule of yours 😉