What kind of personality do you want in a mate. How would you want them to treat you and others?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like a guy to be respectful of me and other people around him. I would hate for my family to say they hated my boyfriend because he was rude with them. I cannot stand rudeness or arrogance, I have to time for people like that whatsoever. I need someone loyal. In saying this I need someone who has a great sense of humour and can make me laugh and smile and has a great love of life and adventure. I can be quite boring at times and I need someone to break me out of my comfort zones.

What Girls Said 4

• kind and just. i think i have a thing for dudes who have a good moral compass.

• I want someone fun, kinda outgoing and kinda shy, funny, has a nice sense of humor, nice, and really sweet. I'd want them to be nice to me and others.

• Strong-willed, Godly (I don't mean religious) :)

• easy going, dominant but respectful, smart, funny but responsible

What Guys Said 6

• I like a girl who is geeky. I want her to treat me like I matter to her. That she shows me attention and affection and the same to others. I would love it if she loves comic books and movies.

• i want an 80s-head 8)

• I want her to be intelligent, funny and respectful

• Direct, honest... Sincere. Sex crazed and spontaneous.

• independent outside the bed, but in bed very submissive and does whatever I want

• Taylor. Swift.