Girls, do like a guy who knows his emotions and not afraid to say how he feels?

For me all these things should be able to be talked about. Whether it's sex, feelings or how you feel communication is important. For example I. A virgin and I know that I will be feel a deep emotional connection with the first person I have sex with. For this reason I will wait until at least 2 months in until I initiate the activity. Is this something to tell someone you've been dating for a few weeks? Do girls like a guy who is open and can talk about these things?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, but also one who can listen, and who knows how to be quiet, as well as share. both are really key.

What Girls Said 7

• What you described is the kind of guy I want to marry and I will settle for nothing less.

• YEEES... Absolutely. I'm not about games and confusion.

• I like a strong man and he can express his feeling but not too much it's kind of like a whiney girl

• So if something was wrong you would want him so say. You'd want him to bottle up his feeling like the stereotypical guy.

• Yeah I would want him to tell me but not constantly talk about his problems

• No. I don't want that type of emotional baggage from a man I barely know.

• I didn't mean it as baggage but I see what you mean. I just wonderd if girls wanted an open guy who's not afraid to say how he feels.

• There are limits. As I said, I don't want all his baggage until the relationship has moved on to the point where it is warranted.

• Ok cool

• i like being able to talk. In my relationship with my boyfriend, we make sure to communicate. He is very intoverted and me no so much but we work well. But anyway, looking at my last releationship versus the one i have nadlove now, Ican see a difference that may help you a bit
    Ex)
    Would call me every 20 minuts, if he let me off the phone, would not let me go out with friends and constantly complained, not wanting sugestions or help just complained or cired.
    Now) We talk every day. usally at night or in the morning. He texts whenever he wants and I him, but we understand that we may not be able to answer each other right away. He has deprrsion, so some days he will text me saying he is upset or feeing alone , etc and i of course talk to him and be with him. he may call m e with a struggle he has in school an d asks for advice. But he womnt make me stay uo with him untill he finishes or and actually takes my adivce.

• I kind of just don't like talking about emotions and problems especially with a significant other. Honestly I would rather not talk about my problems period rather than always being open with eachother about everything. While I would love sharing stories and getting to know eachother better, i wouldn't want to get so emotional with eachother.

• Yesss!!! Omg tell that too my bf!! He is not open at all and it pisses me off, cause he wants to be manly, and i like when he seems innocent

• Half the girls are like I want a manly man don't whine or complain to me. So it's good to know there are women who appreciate a guy like me. 😊