Woman keeps leaving her things in my car, whats up with that?

I went out with this woman twice now andthe first time we went out, she left her sealed tissues in my car, i thought you know maybe she forgot it. then she mentione she forgot it and that i should keep it for memories, i said to her i will give it back next time. The second time we went out, I picked her up and handed the tissues she left in my car she said i must keep for the other girls just incase they need it. Then at the end of the evening she left her flash drive she uses for work in my cabnit in my car. not only that she showed me her new business card that her work had done for her and left it in my car as well. I said to her why give me your business card I already have your number? I duno maybe she is just very forgetful.

I heardd that woman generally leave things in a guys car to mark their territory is that true?

Most Helpful Guy

• it's an EXCUSE most of da times bro... so they can return n get em ;-)

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe she just forget to put it back in her purse, but if she does that in purpose then well I don't know man, I've never done that.

• She has a weird way of flirting O_O

What Guys Said 2

• Well it also gives her an excuse to see you again or for you to bring them back.. It is also a little bit like marking her territory yeah

• An excuse for you to come by