Pros and cons of a girlfriend? I'm afraid I'll be a bad boyfriend?

I overthink things. I'm just curious if it's worth having a girlfriend. I tend to get stressed very easily. I'm sure there are things that are amazing but overall would I be happier. One of the main reasons is I'm afraid I would be a bad boyfriend. I'm a terrible texter and run out of things to say fast. I am not very good at buying presents because I want to pick the perfect gift. It's not even the sex that's important (it still matters). I'm more of connection guy. I want to find someone that I can call my best friend too.

Most Helpful Girl

• pro - someone who really care about you, maybe can reduce your stress too
    cons - loss of money LOL

relax, you'll be find if you found the right girl for you, and yes it definitely helpful if the girl is your best friend from the beginning, i agreed with that, but it's kinda rare to step up from the friendzone. good luck!

• Thank you! I didn't necessarily start out best friends. I meant more of dating someone that you can say is your best friend. Someone that I could say is my best friend and girlfriend

What Girls Said 2

• dont post your phone # or address you might get stalkers on this one.. jk but not really. You seem really sweet and as long as you stay open and compassionate you won't have any problems

• Thank you! I really do appreciate it!

• If you find someone who you really connect with, then the cons don't matter.

What Guys Said 3

• pros = constant company
    cons = loss of freedom

it's a double-edge thing bro 8)

• That is also my fear.

• pros- someone who loves you and cares for you and constant company and sex
    cons-lots of fighting and stress