Is it wrong that I'm a Latino male yet I dislike Latinas and dating them?

In my own personal experience with Latina women, they're a bunch of bossy and bitchy women who like to play mind games. Theyr'e all too obssessed with white men's d*ck, even worse than Asian women. They like to bash on Latino men (bad mouthing them) by saying out loud on social websites like Youtube and Facebook that they prefer White men over Latino men because they think white men will treat them better than we treat them (as if we all treat them like shit) yet they should take a good look at their selves first.

People often single out white women for being full of themselves when Latinas actually have much bigger and worse egos than them.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• "they're a bunch of bossy and bitchy women who like to play mind games"

You just explained women In general

• Would you include yourself as one of those type of women (since you're generalizing your own gender)?

• If that's the case, then I might as well never date women in general again if that's how they all are then. I don't need another person in my life to constantly push my shit in.

• Hey you asked a question and got my response. Best of luck

What Girls Said 11

• It's not wrong it's just a preference.

• :o well... i suppose that's just your preference.

• Everyone has preferences

• Its okay. If you don't like Latinas :) ... No hurt feelings.. Just be with someone that you like and get along with.. That's all that matters..

• People have their own preference. I don't think race should be a main factor. Traits should. You say you hate Latinas and dating them, and your ex's sounds like they dislike Latin guys and preference another race. So you're no better than them.
    If you don't want to date Latinas, you don't have to. You date who ever you want, it's your life. Just like it's their life too to prefer white men

• That's just your preference. I'm a Latina girl and don't have a huge ego. I just know what I want & have a very strong personality. I also love being spoiled but I'm very loyal and spend money on my man too.

• nope not wrong! you're free to like whatever you like

• It's not wrong. You like what you like.

• You have some self hate to deal with there. Is your mom all of those things too?

• I never had the chance to meet her because my parents gave birth to me out of wedlock and then broke up while my dad has custody of me. All I know is that no one in my dad's family had anything positive to say about my biological mom. Most of my bad experiences with Latina women are in High School and on the internet.

• So maybe you have some sort of abandonment issue you've linked to all Latino women.

Look, just because someone is of one race does not mean they speak for all of one race.

When something off is happening and you're experiencing hate for ones own background: you have to look inside yourself and see why.

• I'm latina and I only date white guys so it's mutual (:

• not wrong at all im half latina and i dont date, like or fuk latinos i like white guys only.

What Guys Said 9

• dislke... ok

disrespect em? NOT ok 8)

• Why should I respect them? They never had respect for us Latino men to begin with.

• It's not wrong, it's your personal preference that's it.

• It is personal taste

• Hmmm. I'm sure not all Latino women are like that. I have only met a few myself though. it's not wrong that you wouldn't date one. It's just your own preference. Some guys may only like to date blonde girls. Doesn't mean it's wrong.

• Yeah. Preference is one thing but my reason behind it is mostly negative personal experiences with them.

• Latinas are gorgeous and very loving from what I hear. I wish I was Latino sometimes, so I could get a chance to date them.

• I thought Latina girls are attractive though.

• The way yo do it I is wrong. You're discriminating your own ethnicity.

• I'll take those Latinas :)

• You're fooling yourself.
    Women are women.
    Colour, ethnicity or origin makes no difference.
    It's just obvious to you because you're surrounded by them constantly, but it's the same shit all over.

Of course NAWALT applies as always... you just need to find one who's not a bitch.