Have you ever rejected/ignored a former fling or crush, and regretted about it for a long time?

• Yes, I still regret it. He/she got away
  • Yes, but I'm working on getting him/her back
  • Nope, rejection is rejection
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• I was a complicated teenager. I really loved a couple people that actually loved me back, and both of them told me. Out of fear, I rejected them and I do regret it. It isn't often that you find someone you're compatible with that feels the same way you do. It isn't clear how rare it is when you're young. You think you'll find all sorts of people that you'll connect with, but as you get older you'll realize it's less and less true. I'm 24 now and I still think about how badly I fucked up when I was younger with a few people. So if you really love someone, and they love you back, go for it. Because you may end up regretting it for a long time if you don't.

What Guys Said 3

• nope... not yet at least 8)

• Yes, very much so. I regret rejecting Jessica all the time. She was a really nice girl, very caring, she did lie to me a few times which is why I quit talking to her, but now it seems trivial. If I would have been better at communicating I could have made it known to her that lying was something I wouldn't tolerate and we might still be together today.

• Kinda, but I rejected her because I liked her at first then she turned out to be a not very nice person, but the regret was mainly that the personality didn't match the face, not that I made the wrong decision.

What Girls Said 5

• No I don't really regret stuff like that.

• Nope. Rejection is still rejection. Odds are, there was something about them that made me wanna turn away.

• Nope. Actually those are the best decisions I've ever made.

• I never did because I don't really talk to my crushes.

• I rejected him and felt elated