Why is he still stalking me?

he was interested in me five years ago. he still stlaks my page and never asked me out. he is indian and getting into an arranged marriage with someone he doesn't like in a romantic way.

he cut his wrist last year.

why is he still stalking my twitter page if he is not interested? i rejected him and then showed interest, he teased back... bt he is going ahead with the marriage. i am confused... does he have problems.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, he has problems. I pity the woman that's in the arranged marriage with him. Maybe he never thought (or doesn't think) he could get you back, despite you showed interested? He thinks it might be too late to be with you, and he hates that. He'd rather die than to either not be with you or end up with someone he has no (romantic) feelings for.

• i showed interest n he teased back. last Valentine's he apparently cut his wrist ( i was not aware) n i was indicating that i was beach dates with some dude. wonder y he is so emotional about me.. he hasn't met me n if he is THAT emotional... he would jump on me n ditch this arranged marriage chick.

• stalking is a form of affection rite? he likes me thats why he has been stalking me for five years.

• Stalking is a form of affection? I don't know about that one. You should ask a doctor.

What Guys Said 6

• Well, how do you know he's stalking you? Is he messaging you, replying to your Tweets, Tweeting you, favoriting or Retweeting Tweets? Or are you just speculating? And if he never asked you out, than how did you reject him?

If this is all true, it sounds like he has issues, which are signs of a potential rapist or murderer.

• w8... he cut his wrist ON PURPOSE? :S

• Well anyone who cuts them self is just a tik off normal! How many other friends u have that cut themsekves?

• He has some serious personal issues. What they are exactly is hard to pin down but depression and obsession are two things that don't mix well at all.

• block his ass or ignore him

• He just want to have sex with u

What Girls Said 1

• He cut his wrists? I would be careful and avoid him and his troubles. He DOES have problems