Girls, what do you like in a guy?

What kind of things do you look for in a guy?

How about something like this?
I'm a gigantic geek, but I'm also in some sports. I'm 5'9' with average looks. I'm a really nice guy in general (sort of a pushover lol). I play the drum set in band, baritone/bass in choir, cross-country, and track. I make a loooot of corny jokes. I'm not anywhere near a player, couldn't be one if I tried lol (not that I would want to). I'm a liiiiiiittle crazy =P. I like to play video games, message my friends, watch YouTube videos, and just being lazy in my fre

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok I swear you sound just like this one guy I know (you're not him tho lol). He does cross country, he plays the drums (like a boss), and makes waaaaaayyy too many corny jokes lol. Anyways you seem like a nice guy. I just look for a guy who I know cares about me and will be there for me. Physically speaking he doesn't have to have abs or anything. But I would love it if he had good hair.

What Girls Said 10

• A nice and charming guy who is honest is really all I need.

• Loyalty
    Sense of humour
    Humility
    Good listener

• Dominance and chivalry! Also good looks, confidence, and charm. That's IDEAL... the guy I'm seeing now fits everything I'm looking for except he's cheap as hell.

• I'm into religious dudes.

• Tall funny same religion likes music and understands my oober stupid nd cheesy jokes

• Nice, honest, loyal, trustworthy, creative, and willing to try new things. He;s gotta be able to make me smile and laugh when I need it and at the same time know when It's appropriate to cry or be upset along with me

• I like sense of humor in a guy. Y U SO SERIOUS BRUH?

• A smart but funny guy, loyalty and honesty 😊

• Nice, sweet, confident and someone who's not scared to talk to you

• Someone that is friendly. (=
    Someone that likes to help me.