Guys, would you date a bald woman (genetically predisposed to it, not she just shaved it off)? this especially goes to guys who have bald uncles?

because you're likely to bald as well. me idont mind bald guys. however i know it probably is hard on them to go through losing their hair and i wouldn't want my children to have to go thorugh that

i mean this is what is wrong with modern societys. you just marry who you fall in love with. in ancient times you'd go ask a holy man- someone who had a higher IQ than most and was somewhat intutive. needless to say you dont see very many 16 indian, arabic men losing their hair. but white people and others who didn't have some systematic approach to finding a mate you see men go bald very early

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Hair is only as important as you make it. Is it ideal? Sure... Is fabulous hair a deal breaker? No, not at all!
    I have all my hair.. All of the men in my family do, so I guess we weren't exposed to the stress and emotional issues that many people saw their parents dealing with as children. In other words, empathy not sympathy so I understand to a point.
    That said, if my hair fell out, I'd shave my head and wear a hat in the sunlight.

And there could be far worse hints to live with or be fearful of... We have our hair in this family and everyone is thin... Smart... Etc... But after 40-50, technology and good doctors are all that keep many family members alive... So hair loss sucks, but yore alive and healthy... Don't worry about your hair... Worry about sunblock and apples.

What Guys Said 12

• A friend of mine is married to a woman with alopecia. So she naturally has no hair, or very little on her whole body actually, not just her head. They both think it is awesome because one day she can be blonde, another day a red-head, long hair today, short hair the next. What ever he has an interest in.

• So, you are talking like alopecia...
    Sure, if she was decent looking bald like Persis Khambatta
    pleasurephoto.files.wordpress.com/.../...-1980.jpg
    photos1.blogger.com/.../File1009a.jpg

• Nope. That's a big deal breaker for me. (No male baldness on either end of my family)

• it's really pretty random. look at my family. both my grandfathers had hair until they died. (~65,83). My father went bald in his 40s. And my brothers in their mid to late twenties. Me and my sister, unlike my mother, have very thick hair. so its hard to know for sure.

• If I was already dating her before she lost her hair and fell for her, then I'd probably stay. But just because something is normal for men, (balding), doesn't mean it's normal for chicks and that guys should want it. I'd compare male balding to weight gain after childbirth.

• bald? uh-oh... sorry :-/

• I wouldn't mind. Personally, I barely notice hair in women. It's usually the face that gets me. Probably why I tend to notice haircuts and highlights and other stuff like that after a few days or so.

• I love long hair so at least wear a beautiful wig! Don't turn it into a discussion of society because people aren't afraid to have standards, jeez.

• *deletes entire speel*

Your update disturbs me. I'm going to leave now.

• hmmm... no i wouldn't. then again, i think i may, but then i like long hair a lot..

i do agree with you in principle, looks aren't everything.

• Definitely date a bald woman

• you shave? i prefer you if you have a good character. fuck society.

• if my fiancee lost all her hair i would still be with her