What is an online relationship supposed to have to make it successful?

About how much should we text or are we supposed to Skype? Do have phone sex? What do guys like in online relationships? We're planning on meeting but he says he feels like I don't pay attention to him and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. He says he has "needs" that I don't understand.

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds just a little insecure. If he has needs, he should tell you what they are! Communication is essential for any relationship, not only on-line but for real.
    Chat to each other in any way that suits you whether it be Skype, KIK, PM on GAG or whatever. Best not to get involved with cybersex until you can trust this guy 100%, and DON'T swap naughty pics. Pics of you like that could be half way round the world in seconds if your guy so chooses after a breakup.
    My girlfriend and I have been chatting about 8 weeks now, we chat every day, and at weekends like today it spreads out through the whole day, just as if we were actually together.
    This is the time that we are really getting to know each other. It is so lovely because we can learn about each other without the pressure of sex rearing its head!!
    Take it at the pace that suits YOU. Don't be pressurised into anything you are uncomfortable with.

Take care, stay safe!!

• I should add that we, too, are planning to meet during the summer holidays. We don't live too far apart.

• Thank you for MHO!!

I hope all goes well for you!!

What Guys Said 3

• keepin contact everyday i guess... difficult but it'll save the relationship in my opinion ;-)

• What have you done so far?

• lots of webcam sex

What Girls Said 1

• That's why they don't work. What you NEED is physical contact!