Is online dating the only way now to find a relationship?

I'm 19 and I want to meet guys on my own but I feel like that is no longer an option in today's world. And when I look online all I get is hook ups and I don't want that. I need advise.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. You can be introduced by friends. You can join organizations with like-minded people or that you enjoy to find someone. Meetup. com is one great site where you can make friends, meet new people, and find someone possibly. The thing is, it's a place where people create groups and other people meet up at a certain place. Single's parties are another great way to meet someone. You could try speed dating.

What Guys Said 4

• Haha, no it isn't ;)

Go outside, take a walk in the park, go to a cafe, a library... when you're going about your day, be approachable and open to the idea of a guy approaching you. You don't have to go to a bar or "this is where you meet people" places.

• not at all... u mught get lucky irl :-)

• You'll never get good long terms online

• I wonder what people did before the internet...

What Girls Said 3

• No. I like it the old fashioned way.

• It's not the only way, it depends on where you're looking and the way you're acting and also the age of the males. Try talking to guys who are seriously into their college studies, or if you have a hobby try meeting guys who would go the places you would, ex art stores, museums, galleries if you like art. It's really difficult to find a guy who wants a relationship, but just keep weeding through them and eventually you'll find one.

• sure, i mean you could also go outside and find someone but why not