I think my brother's girlfriend may be cheating on him?

They've been dating for ~4 years (both in their early 20s), and I get along really well w/his girlfriend. We chitchat once in awhile & lately I noticed she keeps bringing up this same guy (who's not my brother). She claims she wants to set me up w/him but it sounds like she has a crush on him herself. He's her lab partner & she mentioned repeatedly that he's "the most attractive guy in her class", he's tall/handsome, sweet, funny, successful, etc. I even made a joke (to my friend) that it sounds like she wants him for herself. And yesterday, my brother came up to me & confided that he suspected something b/w her and her lab partner, because they started hanging out alone together recently & having study sessions alone together. Should I tell my brother that I think she may have a crush on her lab partner? Or should I stay out of it? Obviously I don't have any evidence she's cheating but it sounds like she may be going down that road?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he already has his suspicions. you only have the same thing, so you have nothing to add. Perhaps when he confided that he suspected something between them you should have said that you notice the same thing, but that opportunity has passed. So since you have nothing firm to add, don't even add anything.

What Guys Said 4

• he's an adult... so it's up 2 him 2 realise in my opinion 8)

• And girls keep calling us unloyal the nerve of these girls!

• Yes warn him, don't let his heart get crushed

• Yup, give your opinion and talk to the lab partner.

What Girls Said 4

• If they haven't done anything it definitely sounds like she's thinking about it. maybe you should try telling her why she keeps talking about this guy's looks and if she is still attracted to your brother. Also let her know that her comments are getting kind of inappropriate and you would hate to see your brother get hurt. don't be obvious but keep an eye on her for your brother's sake. it sucks he has to deal with this, seems she has wandering eyes. make sure he dumps this broad if he catches her cheating!

• Stay out of it. If he thinks something is going on, it's up to him to deal with it, not you.

• It's a hard call to make. I know you don't want your brother to get hurt but at the same time you don't want to interfere in something that might be totally innocent and throwing around accusations.

• you should tell him.