Hey you, looking great, will you please help me figure this out over here?

This guy and I were friends for a long time, then had sex, then I saw a picture that his bro uploaded of all of them out and he was with another girl. I always told him I had my doubts abotu a relationship with him because he wants to see other girls, and I'm fine with that because we're friends. So after that picture, I backed away for the last two months, which wasn't hard to do because he disappeared on me too. I kept it neutral, and recently he found out I'm casually talking to someone (I made it apparent on my phone so he knows I'm not waiting on him). He would always ask me if something was wrong but I didn't want to come off as needy or clingy, because remember we are "just friends" and I can't interfere without looking jealous or hurt. So lately we started hanging out again. We were drunk the second night and just watching a movie at his place when he started getting touchy with me, and I just asked about everything- basically saying "you disappeared on me, don't you have someone?" and stuff like "respect her enough not to try anything with me" and stuff like that. He apologized and said there is no one in his life, but it wasn't convincing. We ended up cuddling in his bed for a bit and I left. He has been giving me the cold shoulder for three days. I texted him asking "if we're okay" and he never responded. What's the hell did I do?

I'm 24, he's 26.

Most Helpful Girl

• wait for him to respond.

What Guys Said 3

• basically if u were drunk... consider everything dat happened by the time when u were drunk "vacant space"///.....only sober counts ;-)

• Think we have seen this a while ago.

• Like 2 hours ago!!

• haha yes, I need help, didn't have a great turnout with the first one.

• Fair enough. Give it time though. Remember while you are awake, half the world is still sleeping. give it a day or two.

• Tell him how you feel and find a common ground with him something's that you both can work off of you'll never know unless you try good luck

What Girls Said 3

• seems like he just wants to get laid or he shows affection when he wants to get something in return, I wouldn't trust him let alone sleep with him he needs to try a lot harder than that. Keep having self respect his true colors will show

• Just talk to him about how you feel. what have you got to lose?

• He probably just wanted to keep it as a casual physical relationship and you're getting more into it than he wants to. I would just give him space and don't get physical anymore and move on.