Fun question: When looking to date someone, what type of dog would be most attractive for them to own?

Personally I find a guy with a Labrador or a Golden retriever to be hot. Good dad material. And Guys with a Husky, Beagle, or English Bulldog to be manly and sporty. What's your opinion?

0|0
6|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I love big dogs and have 3 Rottweilers of my own so I'd prefer someone who had big dogs too.

Mastiffs, Pitbulls, Huskies or Rottweilers - it shows they're willing to put time and effort to take care of them, cause big dogs are really hard to handle.

I'd probably melt if a guy had an Alaskan Malamute, ChowChow or Saint Bernard 😍

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh yes! Saint Bernards are definitely gentle giants of all the dogs. They are melt worthy. <3,<3

• They certainly are - I'd love to cuddle up with one, they're just so fluffy 🐶

• Thanks for MHO! 😊

What Guys Said 1

• Ohhhh, I like this question.

Well, I like big dogs. So if my girlfriend could have a big dog I'd be impressed.
    I'm sure my dog and her's would get on well.

My dog is 100lbs of German Shepard/Japanese Akita.
    No-one's ever gonna attack me with her by my side. ;)

Preference; Any large dog. Idm, I like all of them :')

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree! I have an adorable Labrador Retriever, so maybe I'm biased. But big dogs are definitely my favorites.

• Not at all. Personal opinion.. :')
      Big dogs > Small dogs. (imo)

What Girls Said 5

• Golden retriever, they are friendly dogs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Golden Retrievers or German Shepherds!

0|0
    0|0
  • A pit bull puppy or a golden retriever I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • I think cute small dogs show that a guy is sensitive and caring. I think it's adorable!

0|0
    0|0
  • My two favorite breeds that will ALWAYS hold a special place in my heart are Rottweilers and Black Labs. If he owns either one, I'll be very impressed.

0|0
    0|0