Single for life?

Guys, i'm almost 25 and never had a boyfriend. Whaaaaat am I doing wrong? I am a strong willed, open kinda gal is that the problem? However, when I really like someone i'd do anything for them so I just don't get it.

Most Helpful Guy

• honey you're time will come i had waited 24 years just to get kissed and i thought i would die a lonely virgin but now i am engaged and life couldnt be better just give it time and if there's hope for me there's hope for you

What Guys Said 13

• I suspect that you know what the problem is. You are anonymous so I don't know anything about your appearance. I don't know how you act towards a guy you've just met. I doesn't matter how well you treat someone who you really like if you chase them all away before they can get to know you. What do you think that you are doing wrong? Remember, if you say you aren't doing anything wrong, it probably just means that you are being defensive and there is nothing that anyone can say or do that will make a difference.

• Last guy that didn't work out was a fuckbuddy gone wrong.. I fell in love after 9 months.. Says I'm not his type, which is strange to me since you have to be in order to have that much sex. Anyway, at first I wasn't nice because scared to get hurt. His attitude changed, guess he was a bit hurt by it, and from then onwards it was strictly sex. Now my feelings changed and he says it never would've worked out anyway because i'm not his type. He started dating other while i was on internship in a different country and now i'm left heartbroken and he's fine. Fml.

• Friends with benefits is a stupid concept that young people use to try to convince themselves that you can have a relationship without having feelings. . . because feelings are bad and should be avoided at all costs. Invariably, at least one of the two participants falls in love and gets hurt. . . so, once again, that has happened, and it is no surprise.

If you had a friends with benefits for some time, then you know how to attract a guy. Now, you need to do some honest self-appraisal and "come clean about what you are really looking for. You are much less likely to find love by becoming a friends with benefits and turning that into a relationship.

• It's not a problem for you. It's a problem for all the guys around you. They are the one who needs to be asking that question on here. Like "Why am I so afraid of someone who is strong willed and open?"

• maybe not lucky enoguh?

or guys r waitin 4 u to make da 1st move? 8)

• Haha guess i'm picky too... Never waiting to make the first move if I like someone or think they look good i'll start talking that's not the problem

• You sound ok to me maybe just waiting to meet right man.

• It's you're still young. I'm 25 and never had a partner but having a partner when you're young is difficult and time-consuming so not really our fault.

• Well u nvr did anything for meh so..

• all us single people have the same problem guess were not looking in the right places well im not looking at all hoping my soul mate will find me.

• Have you tried online dating? And where do you go to pick up guys (or have them pick you up)?

• Nahhh I don't do online dating and I don't go anywhere to pick up guys. I go out and if I meet someone, I meet someone

• Then I would imagine you need to switch it up.

I'm not saying start having wild hook ups, but perhaps you can increase the odds of finding an interstate by being more visibly available, either online or in the real world

Anyways good luck

• try to approach , if no one approach you , do something different

• same boat , we dont do nothing wrong that depends direclty on others and make us single... the problem s we found the right person and is a hard thing belive you understand me...

• At age 25, you still have plenty of time if you do not want to be Single for Life and keep trying. But there are still no guarantees you can keep trying regardless of how much it will hurt you in the end such as from rejections, lies, breakups until you have finally found someone right for you or that they have found you to be right for them.

The last I've check here the age that would be consider the deadline or Point-of-No Return for those that want to be single forever or single for life to change their minds would be in their 60s. But by then you are more than likely either already married or are going to have to accept that you are going to be single for life.

• pic now to see if i can give you the right answer

• font worry i was 25 when had
    1st girl friend and it didn't work out 2 years later i still looking for another girl

What Girls Said 4

• You'll find someone, dear!

• Ever kissed a boy? Went on dates? Longest fling you had? I can somewhat relate...

• i will admit, i hear more questions like this from guys instead of girls

• Maybe your too ugly and unapproachable?