Being stuck on someone who doesn't miss you?

My ex cheated on me with her ex, and is now with him to this day. She has also cheated on him with me, but still continues with her. I drunk called her, and she told me she didn't want me, and said "Just because YOUR not happy, doesn't mean you can make my life hell." she's lying to her boyfriend and he asked me some questions and i told him answers he didn't like.

I honestly dont think i'll get over this hurt. I keep breaking NC and screwing up. I'm an annoying little clingy bitch to her now, when she used to be the clingy one. I hate this, and i need to do something.. I can't find anyone else, im pathetic..

Most Helpful Girl

• Be courageous. Stay away from her. It is going to be tough but you will eventually get over her. You just need time and proper distractions.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I;'d consider it pointless bro... if she doesn't miss u... i don't see any point being stuck on her :-)

• You'll be fine mate,
    You'll easily find better, she sounds like she is very low quality.
    Maybe take some time out for yourself, then throw yourself back out there

• The second you find another partner and she is really nice and good for you it will make you move past her and it will also make her jealous :)
    Just forget her and find a lovely new girl who appreciates you.