Girls, would you date a chubby guy?

By chubby I'm not talking morbidly obese or anything like this but a guy who is overweight but at the same time rather solid.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have in the past. Several exes were overweight. I don't care about that shit because they were nice guys, funny, were interesting and I found them attractive. Also, I have a few extra pounds, and didn't have to feel so bloody self conscious about eating a bowl of ice cream around them.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• Well I'm not a hard body, but not soft, either. I prefer someone at least of my own body fitness. Not fair of me to expect more when I'm not perfect either, but overly chubby is a no go. Average is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would.

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend is chubby and I think he is sexy af

2|0
    0|0
  • Like soft? No.

1|0
    0|0
    • Could you describe what you mean by 'soft' for me?

• Like not muscular.

• Oh ok. I see. No, I'm not talking about men who are muscular.

• Yes, I like a chubby guy right now and I don't care about any of that.

1|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend's chubby and I like it because he's all soft and huggable like a big panda bear. He's like my own human cuddle cushion. So my answer is yes. x3

0|0
    0|0
  • I most likely would not, I'm pretty skinny and prefer toned guys or skinny but not bigger than average build

0|0
    0|0
  • No... I like skinny guys. But lately I've been liking guys with muscles and I don't know what's happening! D,:

0|0
    0|0
  • I like chubby fellas :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah because chubby guys are cute and really warm

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, right not?
    Plus chubby guys are better to cuddle with

1|0
    0|0
  • so not like honey boo boo?

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha! No, not like her.

• Yeah! If they pull it off it doesn't matter to me at all

0|0
    0|0
  • my boyfriend is chubby, i think he's cute, like my own personal big teddy bear ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • They're the best

1|0
    0|0
    • Interesting, why do you say that? I've actually never met a girl who said they liked to date guys who were overweight.

• I'm dating one haha
      I've also dated a guy with abs. But it's probably because I am really attracted to beards. I don't really care about your size if you have a beard.
      but chubby guys are comfy to lie on.

• Haha! Ok.

• i would consider myself an attractive female with a nice body and i like chubby guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I would. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not lol if he is nice and caring I would

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! I like people for who they are and not what they look like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, no. The reason why is because I love working out at the gym all the time. Most chubby guys (not all) usually don't work out.

0|0
    0|0