She's busy all week? Does that mean no?

So I called this girl to ask her out on a date. She didn't answer but called me back within a few minutes. I did ask her out and tried to see if she was free this week. There was a lot of nervous sounding laugher and she went through the week and said she couldn't this week as she works late the whole weekend (that part I know is true). She said she also was hanging out with 4 people during the week. She said sorry maybe next week. I don't know what to think. Is she not interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably not interested.

What I'd do, is toward the end of the week, send her a text saying something about her letting you know what day she's open so you can meet up. If she's too busy again or whatever, then she's definitely not interested and you can just delete her number.

What Girls Said 2

• I think if she's working at night, she's seeing friends during the day. Maybe she's reserving nighttime to see you. That's usually a better indicator that she doesn't have to look at the clock and it's more of a romantic time to see a new date. I think if she really wasn't interested she wouldn't have even called you much less answered you right away. Just text her tomorrow and tell her you're thinking of her and wishing her a good night at work.

• Probably not interested.

What Guys Said 5

• Let this week go by, and call her again. If she continues with the excuses then she isn't interested. Leave the ball in her court and ask her to call you if she is interested in going out some time.

• I don't know if she was into it, she would have set a definite date for next week - Sorry I don't think signs are good

• she doesn't have not even 1 free day? hmmmm :-/

• Ya that's what she said. Like I said I know she works very late on the weekends and I won't be around this weekend anyway. She does work during the day the other 4 days of the week (she has two jobs). Then she told 4 people she'd hangout with them this week.

• I think if she wasn't interested she wouldn't have suggested next week.

• She really didn't suggest it though. She said maybe next week and sorry.

• To me "maybe next week" doesn't sound like "no thanks".

• If she's busy all week, then she's most likely showing she's not interested. It really just depends on how long you're willing to keep trying. They say no longer than a month. But, that's just a rule of thumb