Guys, would you be annoyed if your girlfriend did this? Girls, would you do this if you had a boyfriend?

My girlfriend was out at the weekend flirting with "quiet ugly boys" as she said they were. She was running her fingers up and down their legs and through their hair and rubbing herself up against them in order to get drinks bought for her. I caught up with her later that night and was told by a friend what she was doing and I'm not proud but I had had a few too many and when she refused to listen to me in the club I picked her up, put her over my shoulder and carried her home kicking and screaming where we then had a huge fight. She doesn't seem to think she did anything wrong though

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be. I would never be with someone who did that in the first place or allow this.

What Girls Said 7

• i would class what she was doing as cheating personally

• Girls, would you do this if you had a boyfriend?
    Depends on if he thinks it's fine to go to strip clubs as I see no merit in him limiting my physical contact with guys when he goes to a place for sexual viewing/contact.

I would do more than kick and scream if he carried me out of a location without my permission. I would file a report.

• Firstly it wasn't a strip club it was just a regular club with drinks, music, dancing etc and secondly filing a report is a bit extreme. I clearly stated that I wasn't proud about taking her home but I was angry and after a few drinks it seemed like my best option since she wasn't listening to me there. However I'm already aware that carrying her home against her will was not the right thing to do and I will be appoligising later tonight, I was just looking for opinions on what my girlfriend did since she is still unaware that she did anything wrong in the first place.

• I'll be the first to admit I do sometimes force her into doing things, and truthfully it's because I can. There's a third option, try make her see that what she is doing is not okay and it's disrespectful to me. we've been together for 4 years, I'm not going to end things with her over something that can hopefully be easily changed

• I didn't list that as a third option as again you can't change a person.

Alrighty then I can now understand why you're unwilling to leave this relationship after all you seem to generally get your way forcing her to do whatever you want. Though I find it ironic you talk of her disrespecting you by flirting with others when you admit you force her to do things you want regardless of her desires. I guess you can just keep forcing her to go 'home' whenever she flirts.

I don't think you'll get her to see your way after all you seemingly haven't seen her view on all the things you force her to do.

You can keep commenting if you wish. I won't be reading it. Laters.

• You both sound like awful people to be honest!
    You physically pick her up and bring her out of places against her will which would be so humiliating and fucked up for her to go through. And she teases people because she thinks they are uglier or lower than her. You should just end the relationship you both have some growing up to do. I can't even takes sides because the behavior from both of you was disgusting.

• Neither of us are disgusting people. Yeah it might have been humiliating for her getting carried home against her will however not as humiliating as it is for me having my girlfriend disrespect me by flirting with other guys in public. My girlfriend didn't tease anyone because they were uglier or lower than her, my girlfriend is beautiful but she would never put anyone down, I think she called them ugly for my benefit so I wasn't so annoyed about it. You really shouldn't judge people by one question one of the people have asked

• you both sound very immature then how about that?

• I probably wouldn't do anything that extreme but gotta do whatcha gotta do to get drinks haha do you think maybe the friend exaggerated?

• She had plenty of her own money to buy her own drinks and she's admitted to me that she was flirting with them but she doesn't seem to see the problem the way I do

• I have plenty of money too, doesn't mean I wanna spend it if a guy is going to be willing to buy me a drink. Flirting and rubbing up against someone are two very different things.

• Doesn't matter if they're "ugly", that's majorly disrespectful

• Thank you I'm glad you agree!

• I think it's wrong what she did, but you could've handled the situation better as well.

• I would not allow this from my gf/bf. You need to set some limits. if it was the other way around, would it be okay for you to act the same way? How would she feel?

What Guys Said 3

• That is crossing the line, NO TOUCHING.

• That's what I always thought as well!

• nope... i'd b cool :-)

• yes if my fiancee did this i would be very mad she does get hit on a lot by other guys but she never engages them