Why do I always put the guys I like on pedistals?

how do I take them off this pedistal lol and actually feel good enough for them?
I have a ridiculous mindset

Pedestal* to those who are being twats about me spelling it wrong lmao

Most Helpful Guy

• "pedestal"
    AH-HA!
    AHAHAH!
    BESTED BY A LOWLY PEASANT you lady on a pedestal!

Anyway , you think too lowly of yourself. Do you know how can that be improved...

GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM GYM

• True haha
      Ugh but how do un-idealise someone?
      I really really like someone lol so I don't want to move on from him but I won't accept that he likes me too
      It's so frustrating lol

• OFF WITH YER HEAD!

• Cheeerrriiooo

What Guys Said 11

• Guess what we ain't any better or worse than you.
    I looked at your profile and you are very beautiful plus I am sure you have a great personality as well.
    Those boys should be putting you on a pedestal not the other way around.

• He thinks I'm beautiful and have a great personality but I won't believe him
      I don't want to open myself up to him romantically Incase it turns out he doesn't like me
      I make my life so hard lol
      And thank you very much 😊

• It is better to have loved and lost than to never loved at all.
      Who knows it might even work out

• Look at my profile picture. You need to think like that. Plenty of guys will think you are the goddess that you are.

• Lol thank you, I just wish I knew how to feel good about myself ughhh

• Well, you are a beautiful young lady and I would have considered myself lucky to be your boyfriend when I was young. Keep in mind that there is no one else like you and that you are someone who is unique and special and that some guy out there - he's probably shy - who would ache to be your boyfriend.

• Aww thank you again :) I hope so

• Well, you want be loved and you think putting them on pedestal will make

them love you more but see that doesn't happen cause i do the same thing

with women i pamper them, set them on pedestal, everything they do are good

• teeheehee she said twat :D the reason why most people put there "crush" on a pedestal i will just use this word "crush" to describe it is because you think about him way to much basically i think its like falling in love with the idea of him rather then him like when you just sit there and think about them for hours and you can't help but think they are like the best like a movie start or some shit but they are just normal regular people do you ever talk to this said guy?

• You're right lol
      Yeah we're going on a date soon
      Weve known eschother for a few months 😊

• just don't think about him to much until you see him you will be fine this should subside with time good luck on you're date

• Thank you 😊 hopefully!

• coz u like em very much maybe? o_O

• Pedestal*

Unfortunately I feel media and society is to blame, but perhaps it is in your genes, or most likely a mix of the two.

Education works best for leveling the playing field! Just keep at it

• Don't patronise me. I'll have you know I've got an unconditional offer to study at one of the UK's best unis
      That aspect certainly isn't my problem

• You're right! I need to take a risk!

• The biggest regret people have in life is not having the courage to go for what they want. If you learn now, it also helps you make better future decisions too. That is how you change your character, by acting on it!

• Lol you're like the girl version of nice guy. Don't worry. Just know what you are worth and be able to sense when guys are doing you wrong and are taking you for granted. Just have the mindset that they are just another person no better no worse than you.

• It's so hard though lol

• Lol I know I feel you but its just one of those things that you gotta do

• Really you shouldn't need to take them off the pedistal because they should put you on one also.

• You're a lover and a giver. You have to make the time for you though and find a guy that admires you as much as you admire him.

• I don't know. When you come up with your answer, then let me know. I tend to put girls on a PEDESTAL myself.

• You gotta quit putting them on a pedestal in your mind. Me personally rather the girl is a legit 9 or 3 I"m still going to talk to her the same. Since in the end, they're both still girls, right? i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

• I know who you're asker (-_^#)

• Shhhhh 😉

What Girls Said 1

• Girls like you are the types that get mad when their bestie tells you that she saw your boyfriend cheating on you, you believe him because in your mind he's perfect and you get mad at her. Then after he brings you an STD you're like... Then there are girls who knows he's cheating but gets mad when someone tells them cause they want to continue living in denial. Don't be that kind of girl. Grow up and try to see people for who they really are.

• I'd always believe my best friend, she's my true love haha <3 but I do need to grow up