Girls would you pick a bad boy over a nice guy, guys would you change yourself for girls?

So, do the nice guy or bad boy? For me, no, not if they're funny ;)

And Guys, would you try to change yourself because you want to attract more girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are 17, most likely the girls your age will choose the "bad boy" until they grow up and smarten up. Sometimes that never happens at all.

• It's annoying... all my friends always want an asshole, then whine when they get heart broken, even when I try to warn them against the guy
      and I've thought about it before, yah, bad boys hold no appeal to me

• I don't the drama... sometimes I wish girls my age were more like me, it'd make their lives soo much easier lol

• So do I, but sometimes you need to learn what you don't need before you understand what you do need.

What Guys Said 14

• id only change for my wife, but hopefully it would never even come to that, meaning we already liked each other's character to begin with.

• first that song sucks, I don't know if it's supposed to be real music or a joke..

but, this whole bad boy thing is stupid, girls don't need bad boys, that is what the movies and tv are for. When girls get this that in real life and they are with that person, likely they end up hating them.

I would never change, I am a shy guy, socially awkward, never dated and it doesn't matter. nowadays I don't care, if a girl likes me, she has to show me

• Would I try to change myself? No, I don't think so. I would want a girl to love exactly who I am, for my perks and my flaws.

• Depends on what you mean by "change yourself". If you want a relationship to survive there will always have to be compromises from either side.

• Compromises yes, but I've seen guys asking here if they should try to act more bad and get in trouble and what not and act like a douche bag to try and get a girl to like them

• Hm that seems a bit odd. I mean, if you think you're a bad person and you want to better yourself, then by all means do so, but becoming someone you're not just to get a girl seems a bit over the top.

• Exactly my thoughts

• i'd not change... for nobody 8)

• I would change the bad things about myself not for a girl only but for myself first.

• I'm way to secure in myself to "change" to impress a girl.

My gigantic ego won't allow it. :)

• Story of my life.

• I don't change myself for anybody people respect me when I am just myself and don't give a fudge.

• I consider myself a "nice guy". No, I wouldn't change my attitude for a girl. If she didn't like me because I am the way I am, well she's not worth my time.

• I have a bad boy rep but if a certain girl were to want me to change I would totally change cause my goal in a relation ship is to have my girks needs or wishes ten steps ahead of mine

• Hells no. I like who I am.

• I will not change myself for girls.

• i had to compleatley change my personality and it took years of social training to get the courage to ask out my fiancee so yes i had to change but it was worth it in the long run

What Girls Said 2