Is it weird that I think about my ex girlfriend having sex with her new boyfriend?

A few months back my girlfriend of over six months broke up with me. The reason she said she no longer wanted me as her boyfriend was that she was uncomfortable about me being a virgin in my mid 20s and the fact I was her first girlfriend, apparently it weirded her out. It broke me but I've done my best to move on.

I found out some time ago that she got a new boyfriend and I have seen them around a few times recently acting very affectionate in public. Whenever I see them together all I can think about is them having sex and I get really angry and sad about it. It's something I think about all the time.

Is this normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• not weird... it might b a fantasy of urs i assume 8)

• I can assure you I don't. I don't have 'positive' feelings about it.

What Girls Said 1

• It's actually pretty normal.

What Guys Said 2

• It's normal...
    Don't let it get you down

• Thanks brother but It's hard not. Especially since she said she didn't want anything to do with me since I was a virgin. Not to mention he's much better looking than me.

• Just keep your chin up pal

• As long as you're not wanking to those thoughts