Girls, why is bald seen as such a turn off?

I'm not even 20 and lost so much hair I'm forced to shave, so I mean shaven bald. But all girls seem to notice is the no hair. Girls have straight up told me it was because of hair they turned me down. 'I prefer my guys with hair' 'I need a guy who can make me feel young still' I'm not even 20 and even though I can pull off shaved well, it's kike no girl under 30 will even look at me. Why do young women find a bald head so unattractive? Be honest believe me an anonymous on the Internet can't hurt worse than what I've heard.

Holy crap, I didn't realize girls thought differently in any great numbers, please don't take my post as generalizing all women just the ones I've gone for/met. I live on a place full of hics, and I've never really cared for that lifestyle. And the trend here at least is longer hair. Maybe location factors in. But I thank you all for disagreeing

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Seriously? I think bald is sexy and so is having hair lol. Im a video game addict, and if you've ever played hitman bloodmoney, hitman absolution, or the hitman games in general, i find the agent so freaking hot, bald is really nice especially if you have a nice body and have confidence lol.

Its a maturity thing, my crush cuts his hair very low idc because its just hair really. If girls turn you down just because of hair they're clearly immature missing out on a great guy like you! Hope i helped.

What Girls Said 11

• Consider that you're probably trying to date very idiotic young women who have no real experience with how to deal with the no-one's-perfect clause, nor have experience with how to say something with tact. Zeroing in on a guy's physical trait and letting him know it is just not necessary, as she wouldn't like it herself if a guy told her he didn't like something about her she couldn't change. Sounds like the women you describe think that they are fabulous and deserve perfection, and they just end up as self-entitled snobs. If not, it's just a sign of immaturity. They'll figure out in time that things that are perceived as flaw do not make the man. They get sick of searching for Mr. Perfect and realize they have to start changing things they are looking for so they can get in to a relationship with a guy that's right for them, not one they think they deserve because they're princesses.

Look at some of your comments from women. Most of them are saying they don't care. This tells me that these young women have no issue, and you are letting bitches dictate to you how all women are supposed to feel. You say no women under 30 will look at you? LOL! Try women over 30 then. No one says the ideal women are under 30! :)

• 19 is my age so tops would be 23 and that's pushing it for how old I'd date, I truthfully wouldn't date a 30 year old until I was like 28 and even then iffy, just the male younger thing seems weird enough without that marker. I don't mean this bad but my target demographic is 20's for the foreseeable future

• Don't knock us til you've tried us. :)

• Sorry but the age limit is set haha, but I do appreciate the help though.

• I don't think it is!

• It is a subconscious thing, associated with loss of virility with aging.

• It's shaved though so it's balding, think like pitbull

• Pitbull looks like a potato.

• Bald guys are HOT!

• Bald, can be sexy it's not a turn off

• I don't think it is as bad as you seem to think but would you see a bald girl as attractive at first?

• I was asked this before and I wouldn't mind, even if she wore a wig for her own self confidence I wouldn't mind, to me two factors are the make or break in physical attractiveness. Face is very important which sucks because girls can't do much about that, and if they are slender, I take care of myself and workout usually daily, I'm not attracted to excess weight. If a girl is slender and has a pretty face that's all that's needed physically. I have preferences on hair but as long as its not styled like a guys it wouldn't factor in at all.

• Seriously, there is not much you can do, you would have to acept how you look, to be honest i find bald guys hot! Like vin disel, the rock

• It's tough I know. But I also find guys with hair more attractive.

• I don't know.. But i will say this... Morris chestnut was bald at one point i believe, joe and tyrese were too.. Just SCRUMPTIOUS!

• I don't think its very attractive but then again I like guys with longer hair im sorry

• Its pretty sexy to me actualllly