Is it too much for me to ask for a girl who is beautiful on the inside and beautiful on the outside and also intelligent?

Some tell me I should lower my standards when I say I want a girl who is beautiful on the inside, beautiful on the outside, and intelligent. Some tell me a girl can't be all three. They say a beautiful girl would be mean and narcissistic and for some reason not very smart. Should I lower my standards?

• Lower your standards.
  • Your standards are fine.

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe you can because a lot of guys have different views on what is beautiful I saw a girl on here that was beyond gorgeous and guys said that she was average looking and I was like wut... and going back to your question yea its possible to meet a girl thats both

• Yeah one time I was telling my friend about a girl who I thought was beautiful beyond anything I ever say before. Then when he saw her he said he would rate her a 7 out of 10.

• Dude same here xD but a 5 or 6 I guess its true that guys have different views good luck though just talk with women you find gorgeous and you'll be good to go

• Okay thanks.

What Girls Said 8

• It's not too much!

• I guess it would depend what you call beautiful. Otherwise, it's not unreasonable at all.

• your standards are fine, just have to look deeper and farther... good luck! x

• They're fine. Keep your standards high. You'll find that beautiful, kind, intelligent girl. :D

• As long as you don't look for perfection.

• It's not unreasonable and you'll find her someday

• You're fine don't worry!. But please shave your beard and moustache before you ask. You will look 10x better without it :)

• super model perfect looks is asking too much, but your definition of beautiful may be more normal and reasonable so im sure its fine. You deserve to find your partner attractive. And personalities are important for compatibility.

• No I don't mean supper models. I see very beautiful women all the time.

• see it sounds so much more reasonable when you say something like that... people jump to the conclusion that you will only settle for a megan fox or a beyonce lol

What Guys Said 9

• Beauty always fades, what is inside matters most. You are not asking for too much but going outside of your type is a good idea, if only for a lesson to learn.

• There aren't any women who are beautiful on the outside and the inside. If they're good looking they have issues, period. You can't get your ass kissed and be told how beautiful you are your whole life and not be an egomaniac as a result of it. You need look no further than this site to prove that to be correct.

• If you're willing to go the extra mile to find one go for it. Just fully understand what you truly want and recognize it if you do find it. A lot of people just panic when they get in their 30's and just hitch the next person they hook up with.

• NEVER EVER lower your standards for someone else.
    Do not adjust your desires if you have been unsuccessful, it just means you have to keep searching.
    These women exist, they are rare but they exist.

• Thanks.

• I know exactly what your going through, people keep telling me that my standards are too high and that I should settle for a 6, but I was right since I might have a chance with an 8.

• Good for you.

• It's not my much. Actually you are being very realistic here.

• your standards are point on
    but it will be difficult to find a girl with all those qualities

• There doesn't exist such girls, if you find one call me.😀

• no one is perfect and some times the imperfect ones can make you the happiest

• Just keep lookin bud you'll find it one day