What should I do in this situation? What is he thinking?

I've been hooking up with my best friend's brother for the last four months now. We did go out on a few dates, but I was away at school, so our relationship was just super casual and we would basically just hook up when we partied or when we saw eachother. But now I'm back in town and I live with his sister so I see him all the time, since he lives 10 minutes away. I have started to get feelings for him and I do like him. I want to stop being friends with benefits with him because I just dont want to continue hooking up and get hurt in the end. To be honest I'm not even sure whats goin on between us because we haven't talked about what we are or anything like that. Im not sure how he feels about me... What do I do? I want him to take me more seriously but I don't know what to do since we have already slept together:( I have stopped sleeping with him but he always iniatates kissing me when were drinking or even just when were alone hanging out... Is there potential for something more after this sort of casual thing?

0|0
1|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 1

• he likes you!

0|0
    0|0