Why so confidence such a big deal anyway?

I mean jeez, who cares about confidence, why is it such a big deal anyway, huh? I mean, who cares, WHY DOES IT MATTER? How am I supposed to be confident when I'm always turned down?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well Confidence is not everything and it doesn't have to be in asking someone out. It could simply be being happy doing what you love and people seeing that.

Confidence, for me, is just being able to put yourself out there even if you get turned down. Your chances go up when you file an application after all.

Besides, confidence can make someone approachable because you're ready to take on pretty much anything instead of of being too much on the confines of your own head.

I am confident, but no way would I get the courage to ask a guy out. However, I still do what I think should be done or to have fun like singing in front of the class on a presentation or showing a guy I like him. That way, I've established how I feel but now the ball is on his hands to do something about it :D

Hope this helps! P. S. You don't have to think you're confident or believe you have to be. You just have to take risks every now and then. Even if you don't believe it, that in itself is confidence for me.

What Girls Said 4

• Could you imagine what it would be like if two awkward people were in a relationship?
    s3.amazonaws.com/streak-mailer/D5PG2PT34A.jpg

• Could you imagine what it would be like if someone gave me a goddamn fucking chance so I could quit being so emotionally unstable, insecure, suicidal, and generally unhappy?

• Except getting a girlfriend and proving everyone fucking wrong will make me happy, why can't anyone get it? Honestly, if everyone wants me to be so unhappy why am I wrong to want everyone else miserable too?

• Judging from your questions and responses, you're not mature enough for a relationship. Stop basing your happiness on one aspect of life.

• If you don't believe in yourself, how the fuck do you expect others to dude.

• Confidence means a lot.

• I like confidence.

What Guys Said 2

• Good question. I would say confidence instills confidence. It's why people follow leaders. I think you have confidence but not calm confidence, more towards the high strung confidence.

• Testosterone = confidence
    confidence = ability to approach women, take on opportunities at work