Girls, why don't most women approach men?

Why dont the vast majority of women approach men more? Is it not cruel to then criticize them for their approach after you expected them to approach?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't criticize as long as the guy's polite and not-creepy ("hey, tits, take it off" is an approach. NOT one I'll respond to positively. Another bad one is "I've been there for you, so you at least owe me a chance"). I'll also make the first move, on occasion. I usually don't approach because I tend not to be looking for guys in that way and because I'm pretty shy. That being said, my general attitude is "if you want something to happen and no one's otherwise involved, be an adult and go tell them, because few, if any, people are psychic". Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't; that's life.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know about the vast majority of girls, but the reason I don't is because I'm sort of shy, and I feel like if they are interested they will approach me - and if they AREN'T interested then I will be wasting my time approaching them, if that makes sense.

Also I don't criticize guys for their approach? Unless I didn't want them to approach in the first place in which case it is just because I don't like them.

• I don't criticize them. But my personality is that I want the guy to be a leader and confident and approach me. I have no problem with girls approaching guys, it's just not my thing.

• well personally i dont approach guys because i think that the guy should make the first move, i dont know why but i think its sort of a gentleman thing to do? I don't know. i just think that there are some things girls should do, and some things guys should do. like i think the guy should ask the girl out, the guy should drive, the wife should clean the house while the husband works, and the list goes on. i think that there are just certain things that were made for men to do and certain things that were made for women to do. thats it :)

• Women got something men want. So what's wrong to want men to approach you first.