Women would you?

Women would you date a younger guy not talking about guys still in grade school but in the real world for example lets say he's 19 and you're 22 Im asking this to women in their 20s and above not 19yr old women

• Yes
    59% (10)83% (5)65% (15)Vote
  • No
    41% (7)17% (1)35% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehhhh nah, I've always had a preference for older guys. But that's just me. A few of my friends don't mind dating younger/actually prefer younger guys.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• that isn't really a big age gap to be honest, its all about how well the pair click together, their chemistry.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were 22 now... I would. But I'd be sort of reluctant. o. O
    Depends A LOT on his world view and the maturity level.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Not at all. I feel like a pedobear. I don't like dating guys younger than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer older guys because they are more matura (usually). BUT if he's a mature 19 year old and I like him, then YES! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a younger guy if he's mature and stable.

0|1
    0|0
  • Younger guys aren't my thing it's either my age or older.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd actually date a 19 year old.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to like older guys but have met some younger guys who are very mature and insightful and I would be open to dating them. I once dated a 21 year old when I was 24.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I dated a girl a little more than 2 years older than me when I was 19 in college too so we were at pretty different stages. In many ways, I think I was more mature than her even! When we moved in together after a year, if I wanted decent food or semi clean flat, I had to do cook or clean, in fact I broke up with her in the end for being more immature than I was. It is not so much about age with the small of an age range I think, more about maturity.

0|0
    0|0
    • The only other thing I could think of hindering an older girl from dating a younger guy would be sexual skills, whcih may be just fine or better than hers int he end, but also a fear of him becoming too attached to her, though I have felt the same with recently dating a girl 3 years younger than me so that goes both ways