I'm just wondering, is it bad that I fell in love with this guy?

I was feeling extremely suicidal when I asked him out. I needed something to live for. Now we are actually together in a steady relationship. Is it bad that I fell in love with a guy I only used as a painkiller? Please, no hate. I'll report you if you disregard this warning.

Most Helpful Girl

• No!!! I'm gonna tell you my story!
    I was really really down there, I had no hope, I'd left my old church and was considering commiting suicide for the 6th time, and I was forced to go to a new church with my dad, so we went and this was all 3 months ago, there I met this guy and he completely flipped my life around, I will say we aren't dating yet, because of age differences, but he does know that I'm suicidal, and keeps an eye out for me, but even at the times I absolutely hate his guts, I also sit back and remember what an impact he has on my life.

What Guys Said 2

• Sometimes we meet certain people who give us a reason to live and become the meaning of our life.. It is beautiful ok... So feel gud about it... My girlfriend also gave my life a meaning... She made it bright and happy... And i sometimes call her white light cuz she lights up my world.. ...
    It is basically human nature.. So dont worry and be happy and also.. Dont suicide ok... Life is too beautiful for that :)

• No, I don't think so. And I wouldn't put it as a 'painkiller', because that suggests you used him short term, which you appear to say is not the case.

What Girls Said 1

• Not at all
    Maybe it was a sign :) if you believe in that kind of thing