Did she wanna have sex with me? If she did, how would I have approached her for it? What do you think she wanted?

Well, I met a girl from tinder who invited me for a coffee, barbecue later and then drink. She lives an hour away by the way. Anyways I missed the coffee and was late for the barbecue. I met her friends at the barbecue where it was mostly her friends doing the talking. And then after that she was like okay, let's go for that drink. We drank right next to where I was staying and after that she was like let's check out where I was staying. She was pretty tired the whole day though she said because she had work and all. She seemed tired while drinking. Anyways, I stayed in a room with 2 different beds. She sat on the other bed first with half her body laying down while me on the other bed talking to her. We talked and then after a while she said she had to go because she was sleepy. Well, I'm confused whether she wanted me to make a move and then go on from there or was she just being friendly and nice. I didn't wanna creep her out sitting next to her on the bed. When she left, she was like nice meeting you, thanks for coming and let's see if we'll meet each other again sometimes. So what do you all think? Did she want me to have sex with her? Or was she just on a normal date with me? I don't have much dating experience fyi.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you met her on a hookup app and on your very first meet up she was comfy enough to go back to your room. Seems pretty obvious To me!
    Why don't you ask her bluntly if she wanted that?

• I wanna ask her bluntly but I don't wanna sound like a creep. She was pretty nice and if her intention wasn't to fuck on the first date, I don't wanna hurt her feelings by asking her if it was.

• @asker it's not creepy!
      Just say 'can I ask you a question?' Then say 'when we met and we was in my room, I'm really bad at taking hints and stuff but was I meant to make a move or something?'.
      Just message her that and wait for a reply. At least you will know!
      Totally let us know as well :)

What Girls Said 3

• Hmmm... I'd say that she was opening herself up for sex by saying, "Let's go check out where you're staying." Maybe she was thinking, "If it happens, great. If not, no big deal." Has she tried talking to you since this?

• Lol. I did a stupid thing after that by saying I'm gonna go out to a bar right now after that. And said good night. She was then like have fun, I'm sorry for being a stupid host but was so tired. We haven't talked since then. Neither of us messaged each other.

• I don't mind seeing her again. She was pretty nice but I don't know how to make a move with her after that.

• Just be honest and tell her something along the lines of, "Hey, I'm sorry things might have seemed or come across awkward with us. If you would be interested, I'd like to try again and take you out on a date." See how she responds to that.

• Sound's like a missed opportunity to me, she wouldn't have said that to you if she didn't want something to happen. You played it safe, there's no harm in that because you were both drinking, and honestly sometimes it's for the best. You wouldn't have wanted her to wake up in a strange place after drinking, and then turn the tides on you, but you could have made a move, and things probably would have happened.

• i dont think she did.

What Guys Said 2

• did she sit down on bed first or did you sit down and she sit on other one? could be she jus wanted to be alone kind of like a date and her friends were still at bbq. you probably could of fooled around. maybe not sex yet

• She sat on the bed first and then I sat on the other bed.

• you probly should of sat on same bed and see how it goes from there. once you sit down on other bed one of you has to make the move to the other bed for anything to happen. and you didn't so that leaves it in her hands. id still say if she went up to your room you at least could of made out. if she wasn't feeling you she would of ended it at the bbq or definitely by the drink date

• She wants: The D!